Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Win “The Very Hungry Caterpillar & Friends Stickerbook” App!


If you’re a fan of this site, you know we love the stickerbook app version of Eric Carle’s classic book, The Very Hungry Caterpillar. You can read our rave review here. Night & Day Studios has generously agreed to give us several copies of the app The Very Hungry Caterpillar & Friends Stickerbook for our readers. To win, just leave a comment to this post with a way to reach you (email preferred) by Friday, July 5, 5pm EST. And good luck!


6 comments:

  1. MousePlanning (at) gmail.com

    We love reading that book. I'll be happy to get the app!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cstafford.slp (at) gmail.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to check this out. My students would too!

    mommycracked(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a favorite of both of my children - I think it's great because it's one of the books that they never refuse to listen to/read and so it helps with their English acquisition (which is their minority language now that we have moved out of the US).

    unarosablu98@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to get this for my niece! Thanks for offering it!

    ReplyDelete