Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Win "Jack the Giant Slayer" Blu-Ray Combo Pack!



Warner Bros. is proud to announce the arrival of Jack the Giant Slayer released on DVD & Blu-ray on June 18! Unleashed on the Earth for the first time in centuries, the giants strive to reclaim the land they once lost, forcing Jack (Nicholas Hoult), into the battle of this life to stop them and rescue the princess! To win the Blu-Ray Combo Pack (that includes the Blu-Ray + DVD + Ultraviolet versions), just leave a comment to this story below. Be sure to include a way to reach you (email preferred) by Friday, July 5th, 5pm EST. And good luck!







4 comments:

  1. Jack the Giant story was great. I took my cousin's son to see it, and he loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always loved this story when I was a kid. It is a classic for sure!

    amandajoyrauch at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Jack and the Beanstalk I mean-not this particular version of course :)

      Delete
  3. This would be a great movie to add to my collection.

    ReplyDelete