Sunday, March 17, 2013

Win "The Hobbit - An Unexpected Journey" Blu-Ray Combo Pack!


Just leave a comment to this post with a way to reach you (email preferred) to win The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Blu-Ray Combo Pack. Enter by leaving your comment to this post by 5pm EST on March 31, 2013.



J.R.R. Tolkien’s epic adventure follows the journey of Bilbo Baggins, who is swept into an amazing quest to reclaim the lost Dwarf Kingdom of Erebor from the fearsome dragon Smaug. Approached out of the blue by the wizard Gandalf the Grey, Bilbo finds himself joining a company of thirteen dwarves led by the legendary warrior, Thorin Oakenshield. Their journey will take them into the Wild; through treacherous lands swarming with Goblins and Orcs, deadly Wargs and Sorcerers.

From Academy Award®-winning filmmaker Peter Jackson comes The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, the first of a trilogy of films adapting the enduringly popular masterpiece The Hobbit, by J.R.R. Tolkien.





13 comments:

  1. I would love to have this combo pack. I loved the book and I haven't seen the movie yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure I have a way to reach you if you win. If you don't want to post your email, send it to me at maggiehames@mdarlings.com and good luck!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Make sure I have a way to reach you if you win. If you don't want to post your email, send it to me at maggiehames@mdarlings.com and good luck!

      Delete
  3. Do you need to have me leave a way to reach me too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our fifth graders are hooked on the Hobbit. This would be a treat from them.

    mjantzi@rockingham.k12.va.us

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this movie!

    hewella1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to win!

    willgriesmer@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My kids and I have always loved these movies! Thank you for the giveaway!
    my4boysand1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am 63% Hobbit and would love to see this movie with my family.

    andrea2russia@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Given my height and my shoe size I must be at least 80% Hobbit!
    Fun Giveaway!

    Thank you!
    Janine
    jguidapo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete